What Division do I register my child in for the 2021/2022 season?
players born in 2015/2016
players born in 2013/2014
players born in 2011/2012
players born in 2009/2010
players born in 2007/2008
players born in 2004/2005/2006
Pre-registration is very important to Wetaskiwin Minor Hockey in order for us to get a very close idea of the player numbers that we will be dealing with for the upcoming season.
If you are unsure if your child may or may not play this season, we ask that you still please register to ensure space is available and so we can book the appropriate amount of ice with the City of Wetaskiwin.
*PLEASE NOTE- FEES DO NOT HAVE TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION, BUT THEY ARE DUE IN FULL NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 15TH, 2021.*
For 2021-2022 Season fees please click HERE
REGISTRATION STEPS FOR ALL PLAYERS
1) Click the On-line registration link below and follow the steps. Please refer above for information as to the proper division to register in (for example, a player born in 2007 would select the U15 Division.)
2) Complete the Respect in Sport online program. This a mandatory course for at least one parent per household with a player in minor hockey. This is a different version than the Coach Respect in Sport and is still required even if someone in your household has the coach version. To complete the course click HERE
Tryout Requirements for Wetaskiwin Minor Hockey:
When attending the Wetaskiwin Minor Hockey Association Tryout camps you must register online, before stepping on the ice.
Tryout Requirements for AA/AAA Elite Stream Hockey:
1. Register with your home minor hockey association.
2. Complete the "Notification to Tryout" signed by your local minor hockey association.
3. If you are attending AA/AAA tryouts out of town and are unsuccessful you must be returned back to Wetaskiwin Minor Hockey by October 5th to be eligible to tryout with the top team of your age division. If you are trying out for a AA/AAA team within our boundary (AA Camrose or AAA Leduc) the October 5th deadline may not apply.
Notification Of Tryout
If you are new to Wetaskiwin Minor Hockey Association the following additional information will be required: